Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Shimano BR-M9000 XTR Bled I-Spec-II Ready Brake Lever/Post Mount Caliper
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Average connection time 25 secs
- Fully bled Race brake that is light on weight and heavy on performance
- Front fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech FREEZA Centre-Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- High power BH90 hose delivers power efficiently to the oversized 22mm ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Opposed 2-piston design reduces pad wear increasing braking control
- Super lightweight Magnesium mono body uses a forged one piece design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Carbon 13 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and lightweight
- Titanium hardware for further weight saving
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-II compatible
- Kit also contains Aluminium backed resin pads, plus spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length 1000 mm
Product DetailsBrand:ShimanoRange:Shimano XTR
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.