Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
PowerTap P2 Power Meter
Average connection time 25 secs
UNLOCK YOUR POWER POTENTIAL
At the time we released the PowerTap P1 Pedals, it was the most sophisticated power meter on the market. And now we’re raising the bar yet again.
To create the PowerTap P2 Pedals, we took our simple, yet innovative, “plug-and-play” pedal-based power meter and made it sleeker, lighter and gave them 20% more battery life. The P2 Pedals add only 398 grams to your rig, all while showing off a distinct, silver pedal body complete with a lower claw height for increased shoe-to-cleat compatibility.
Plus, their dual-sided nature grants you access to our Advanced Pedal Metrics; data you can trust thanks to our industry-leading accuracy, durability and reliability.
- Dual-sided measurement.
- Sleekest, lightest, and longest-lasting power pedal we’ve made to date.
- Easily swap between bikes for a vast range of compatibility.
- Measures left power, right power and Advanced Pedal Metrics.
- In the box:
- One set of PowerTap P2 power pedals
- Pair of red 6-degree float cleats
- Pair of AAA lithium batteries
- Weight: 398 grams per pair of pedals (with batteries)
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3-bolt
- Cleat: PowerTap Cleats, available in 6-degree or 0-degree float
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer (*Adjust the spring force tension for optimal retention and safe release. Ensure pedal and claw area are free of dirt, debris and clothing obstructions.)
- Proven PowerTap Accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the Air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Battery: AAA Lithium - use only lithium batteries with the P2 pedals. Alkaline batteries could damage the pedals, and damage caused by batteries is not covered under warranty.
- Battery Life: 80 hours
- No rider weight limit
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.