Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
AbsoluteBLACK XTR M9000 Oval MTB Chainring
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Our Premium 1X Oval 96BCD traction chainring is designed for Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranks Only. They feature exactly same oval shape as rest of our oval chainring portfolio. They are not compatible with XT M8000 cranks.
- 30T (44g)
- 32T (53g)
- 34T (63g)
Compatibility:Fits only Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
Materials: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Chainline: Perfect 49mm
Mounting: 96 BCD
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.