Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Shimano FD-M9050 XTR Di2 Triple Front Derailleur for 40T - Requires SMFD905 Mount
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
- XTR Di2 Dyna-Sys 11-speed front derailleur's operation is pioneering, smooth shifting is guaranteed thanks to a microchip communication link with the gear levers. What's more, shifting the rear derailleur automatically trims the front derailleur
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts no matter what the conditions
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the trail ahead
- Synchro shift compatible meaning a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting which can be fully custom tuned to your riding preferences
- Braze-on fit as standard; Modular mounting allows you to choose from a range of mounting options to cater for all frame designs
- 11-speed E-tube Di2 compatible
- Triple compatible for 40T
Product DetailsBrand:ShimanoRange:Shimano XTR
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.