Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Shimano RD-M7000 SLX 11-Speed Shadow+ Design Rear Derailleur - GS
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
- Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys11 11-speed SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary features from XT and XTR at an affordable price point
- Shimano's Direct Mount compatible Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots
- Shadow+ Dyna-Sys11 11-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow+ features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- The shadow plus chain stabilizer tension can easily be adjusted externally via a hex key
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel
- Shadow design slant angle has been optimized for use with 40-46T sprockets
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- Max low sprocket: 42T (double), 46T (single)
- Total capacity: 41T
Product DetailsBrand:ShimanoRange:Shimano SLX
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.