Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Keep your bike in tip-top condition.
Well maintained cables give you reliable braking and good modulation of your stopping power. Stretch and wear over time will reduce their efficiency and effect your braking performance.
- Complete top-of-the-range brake cable set designed to suit Shimano Dura-Ace and Ultegra Road bike brakesets.
- Die-extruded PTFE coated inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction in use, and stainless steel provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance.
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire.
- All you need to overhaul your Shimano brake cable system.
- This kit contains black outer cable.
- Includes 1.6 mm PTFE inner wires (1 x 1000 mm and 1 x 2050 mm), and 5 mm outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 800 mm and 1 x 1400 mm), and all end caps.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.