Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 R9150 STI Shifter - Mechanical Brake
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Average connection time 25 secs
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables, plus port for remote sprinter shifters
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight: 230 grams a pair
Product DetailsBrand:ShimanoRange:Shimano Dura Ace
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.