Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
3T Superergo Team Carbon Handlebar
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Average connection time 25 secs
3T started life as a master dropbar manufacturer. Nobody else had the same technical ability to manipulate tubing, and thus 3T became the first company to focus on more ergonomic (i.e. more complex) shapes. That focus continues to this day, now with the complete shape freedom of carbon. The previous generation, the Ergonova, was lauded worldwide as the top ergonomic bar, in fact it was so good we didn’t touch the center section at all when designing the new SuperErgo. We did change everything else though, ensuring the SuperErgo will continue 3T’s streak as the ergo bar of choice for road cyclists from beginners to Team BMC and Team Aqua Blue.
- Drop grip: The gradual change in curvature makes the grips comfortable for hands of all sizes. The tighter top bend ensures the newest Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo shift/brake levers align perfectly for a very comfortable hand position on the hoods.
- Corner grip: (TEAM & LTD only) More and more people ride extended periods of time with their hands in the corners, yet in ergonomic design this area never received any attention. Our new corner design improves comfort and creates a more secure grip.
- Center grip: When we surveyed our customers about their desires for this new ergonomic bar, amateur and professionals alike pleaded with us not to change this area at all. It’s that comfortable. So we left it alone.
- Material: Unidirectional carbon
- Cable routing: Internal cable channels
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem torque: 5Nm maximum
- Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum
- Clip-ons: Not compatible
- Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
- Finish: Stealth black or black with red accents
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.