Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Campagnolo Bora One 50 Clincher Wheelset 2018
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
The legendary Bora is not just for the pros.
Features of this wheel are the height of its rim, capable of winning while sprinting with Greipel or racing uphill with Valverde, a new width that ensures comfort, stiffness, reactivity and cutting-edge aerodynamic performance, modular braking, exclusive G3 spokes combined with external nipples for always effcient maintenance, different diameters on front and rear hubs with cone/cup system and USB bearings that offer the Bora one 50 client a smoothness that is however superior to traditional systems.
All this makes it the ideal choice for competitive cyclists at any level and, from today, also for amateurs thanks to the arrival of the clincher version.
The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking surface, which brings braking performance in wet conditions closer to that found on dry conditions.
The Bora One wheelset is now available also in the new Dark Label version.
The Bora One wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation.This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
Ideal for competitive cycling
- Its 50 mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight
- Its G3 spokes offer the best balance for traction forces, guaranteeing top power transmission
- Its aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
Perfect for amateurs
- Its aluminum hubs with ceramic USB bearings guarantee performance and maximum durability
Lightweight, smooth and safe
- The clincher version guarantees the cyclist all the convenience of an easy-maintenance tire
- Its carbon rim structure ensures lower weight
- Its brake pads with dedicated compound (red) ensure safe modular braking
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Carbon hub
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 50mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
- The Bora One 50 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender
- User manual
Product DetailsBrand:CampagnoloRange:Bora One
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Simply the best
Everything about these wheels scream quality. The stickers are not stickers, logos are printed on the rim. Brake track is nicely machined with grooves for water dispersion. Hubs with USB ceramics are smooth as silk. QRs are the best in the business, the brake pads work extremely well and they come with very nice wheel bags. The wheels are a huge improvement over my Zonda C17s and also my Zipp Firecrest wheels from the past. They are extremely stiff and offer astonishing power transfer to the ground compared to the two wheels above (Zipps were incredibly soft in comparison 808 and Zondas feel sluggish). Despite this they are also comfortable as I just took them on a 130Km sweltering ride around the city (Pothole central and at 35c). Carbon rims are notorious for generating a ton of heat under braking. My Zipps with SwissStop Yellow pads would be boiling after a few hard city descents (You have no choice other than to brake hard in these situations). They were tubular so no risk of a tube blowing up. By comparison this Boras run WAY cooler. They are barely hot to the touch after some hard descending and rolling. Which means the new resin and pads are working wonderfully together. Buying these wheels I had a concern that I wouldn't notice enough of a difference to justify the price. The truth is the difference is huge, I wouldn't go back to training wheels unless the conditions outside are really bad. Service from ProBikeKit is simply the best, definitely on of my top cycle shops!