Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Campagnolo Bora One 50 Disc Brake Tubular Wheelset 2018
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
The Bora One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches.
Its 24.2 mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25 mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28 mm tubulars.
The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering and reactivity, while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora.
The Bora One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel and Berlato.
Designed for high speeds
- The 50 mm carbon rim guarantees excellent aerodynamics
- Its very low weight makes the Bora One 50 Disc Brake a valid solution even for uphill routes
Power, safe breaking
- The wheel has been totally redesigned to optimize distribution of forces on one wheel for disc brake racing bikes
- The flange is designed to perfectly integrate with the AFS disc
Suitable for any need
- The clincher version guarantees maximum reliability and easy maintenance
- The tubular version ensures race-style performance and the best saddle experience ever
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS - front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Aluminium hub
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Wheel for tubular tyre
- Weight: 1348g
What's In The Box
- Valve Extender
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
The Bora One 50 DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
Product DetailsBrand:CampagnoloRange:Bora One
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.