Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Campagnolo Zonda C17 Disc Brake Bolt-Thru Clincher Wheelset 2018 - Black
Average connection time 25 secs
Zonda Disc Brake is a benchmark for all mid-range aluminium Disc Brake wheels.
A completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes.
The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs.
- 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market.
- The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
- Excellent stiffness and reactivity thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system.
- Spoke count:16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Exclusive MEGA-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anty-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs
- Two different interfaces with the rotor: 6 bolts and AFS
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front) 135/142mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Differentiated rim height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Profile width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Graphic colours: Bright Label
- The Zonda DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- User manual
- Warrenty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
- 142 to 135mm rear wheel conversion kit (HH12 version)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Excellent bang for the buck!
I have the rim brake version of these same Campagnolo Zonda wheels on my summer carbon bike and love those, so when I saw a disc brake version, I jumped on a set of these for my winter/gravel bike. They perform beautifully and offer stellar performance for the price! The hubs are smooth and spin up fast and are very quiet as well (which is what I prefer). My 32mm tires mounted easily by hand on these wheels, and not needing any rim tape is another advantage. I'm a huge fan of Campagnolo and Probikekit. Shipping was fast to the USA and the price was amazing! You can't go wrong with these if you're on a budget!
Other customers bought:
Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17 Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset
Extra 10% off this Week's Top Picks
*max discount £25