Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Ritchey WCS Apex 38mm Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
The WCS Apex 38 Disc is fast in the wind yet light enough for big mountain days. The tubeless-ready design is perfect for low tire pressure cyclocross racing in the wet slop or everyday road riding. The disc brake compatibility means this already versatile wheelset is ready for any kind of riding you throw at it. Superlight forged two-piece WCS disc hubs with offset flanges deliver increased spoke bracing angle for strength and durability. Not only do these wheels perform spectacularly, they look amazing.
- 19mm wide internal rim profile for increased sidewall support when using larger tires
- Tubeless-ready, disc-specific rim design
- Premium quality sealed bearings and patented 6 pawl, 12-point microclutch engagement system
- Load-specific bearings: 28mm drive side, 24mm non-drive
- Disc-specific carbon layup and resin system
- Tubeless-ready carbon clincher rims
- Rim depth: 38mm
- Outer rim width: 26mm
- Inner rim: 18.4mm
- Hubs: Forged two-piece WCS disc hubs with offset flanges
- Freehub: alloy
- Freehub options: Shimano/SRAM XD
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed - Campagnolo 10/11/12 speed
- Shimano Centerlock disc mount
- Axle Compatibility: Standard QR9, 12mm and 15mm thru-axles (front) Standard QR10 or 142x12mm thru-axles (rear)
- Ritchey forged quick releases included with QR wheels
- Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8 DB (Front: 24 spokes / Rear: 24 spokes)
- Front Lacing: 2X
- Rear Lacing: 2X
- Nipples: Brass 2.0
- Matte UD carbon finish
- Weight: 790g - front / 850g - rear
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Ritchey Apex WCS 38 mm
Bought these as a No.1 Wheelset for my first disc brake bike to replace the stock wheels it came with. They came c/w QR hubs, but I ordered a Ritchey Thru Axle Conversion Kit (Very easy to swap out). They're a quality piece of kit, really impressed so far, extra bonus is that they look the part as well.