Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Shimano Dura Ace R9100 C24 Carbon Laminate Clincher Wheelset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
- WH-R9100 CL carbon clincher wheels, designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Full carbon / alloy 20.8 mm wide rim
- Low rim weight is achieved by reducing the alloy wall thickness from 1.3 mm down to 0.7 mm, then a patented phosphoric acid anodizing process is used to bond the carbon fibre to the alloy giving an excellent combination of low weight, strength and rigidity
- Carbon reinforced spoke eyelets
- Alloy clincher rim maintains high braking performance
- 20 rear and 16 front stainless steel butted and bladed straight pull spokes
- Elbow-less spokes
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rear rim and wide flange spacing
- Quick engaging freehub every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the weight to a minimum
- 700C clincher compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 1389 grams a pair
Product DetailsBrand:ShimanoRange:Shimano Dura Ace
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
D_A R9100 C24 Clinchers
I bought my set of C24's from ProBikeKit 18 months ago. They have been issue free, weigh in at 1412 grams; and in 18 months 3500 mile have required no truing. I've combined mine with a set of Vittoria Corsa G+ Clincher' and lightweight tubes. No issues with snake-bit tires or catching a goathead here in Tulsa OK. After 3500 miles; these still spin perfectly; just like they were brand new. We have a separate running and bike path here with 300 miles of trails, I've been all over Tulsa and the suburbs, and have had zero issues, no flats, and couldn't be happier with the performance. Reliability is A+++. Comparing them to an older set of Bontrager tubular rims at 1100 grams (total rim weight), w/Gatorskins, liquid sealant , rim glue the final combined weight is within 170 grams of the C24-graphene+ tire/lightweight tube combination...so truly outstanding performance for a set of clinchers. Buy these with confidence.
These wheels are superb, super light , roll beautifully, considered Fulcrum dark nights But decided against them due to all the talk about the brake surface wear. These wheels may not look super Hollywood but are fantastic for climbing as well super fast on the flat.
more than expected
Fabulous wheels. Surprisingly responsive, the rim must be very light. I bought them because I needed a spare set of wheels but I would be satisfied with these for regular use; I'd even race on them, no problem. If you don't need aero, these are the way to go.
Just re-built my Colnago Extreme Power with new Dura Ace 9100 including the C24 wheelset. These wheels are rigid yet very compliant. I have had R-Sys Mavics and DA 7850's (now on my cross bike!) but these are so much nicer! Just in time for my big re-union ride with all the guys I raced with in the 70's-90's! Again great service from PBK...super fast delivery to Canada and unbeatable price.
Wheel meet again
Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100 CL carbon clincher wheels, wonderfully light, wonderfully smooth, wonderfully wonderful. Understated but they are very good, with so many wheel choices out there I took a little advice from a mechanic friend and bought these, glad I did. They climb well and super steady on fast descents, quiet so if you like a BUZZ from the freewheel these may not be for you. I ride 250+ km per week and weigh 70 Kilos, I thoroughly recommend these wheels.