Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Lezyne Lite Drive 800XL Front Light
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Lezyne Lite Drive 800XL Y12 high-performance multi-purpose LED cycling light.
- Compact, durable and heat-dissipating machined aluminium body. Ultra high-output LEDs producing up to 800 lumens.
- Eight mode options, including highly disruptive Daytime Flash mode. Optional Overdrive Race Mode toggles between Overdrive and Economy modes only.
- Mode Memory function returns to selected mode after turning off.
- Enhanced MOR (Maximum Optical Reflection) lens with built-in side visibility.
- High-speed 2 Amp USB charging capabilities (with compatible wall adapter).
- Versatile strap securely mounts the Lezyne Lite Drive 800XL Y12 to all standard bar shapes, including aero bars.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £62.03Add both to basket
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good light output, should last a bit longer
I have used the light for a few evening rides so far. First observations: light beam quite OK, 250 lm mode good enough for pitch-dark conditions, battery life at 70 - 80% of the level manufacturer declares (400lm mode lasted under 2,5 hours instead of 3, 150lm mode at 6,25 hours instead of 9), I think stamina will decrease futher in cold conditions. Status light illuminates orange at 80-75 % instead of 50 % (Lezyne probably make sure you still have enough power left, so do not panic :))), red illuminates at 20% and flashes at 12 %. Easy operation and mounting, strap seems durable. All in all, it’ s a good light.