Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Polar Vantage V Running Watch
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Premium GPS multisport watch to help you train like a pro, with Polar’s NEW advanced Optical HR sensor fusion technology, combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement, providing accurate heart rate monitoring even when swimming. Optimise your trainin, avoid overtraining with Training Load (Cardio, Muscle Load & RPE) & Recovery Pro. 130 + sport profiles. First sports watch to measure running power from wrist. The 40 hour battery life makes sure you get all the data you need even during your longest sessions.
- The first watch to measure running power from the wrist – no additional sensors or foot pods needed
- Polar's NEW advanced Optical HR sensor fusion technologythat combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement. Interference greatly reduced so heart rate is more accurate.
- Training Load Pro: get a comprehensive view of how your training sessions strain your body in different ways. Session-by-session and long-term monitoring.
- Recovery Pro: avoid overtraining and injuries and follow your recovery level on a daily and longer-term basis
- More than a sportswatch: together with the whole Polar ecosystem, including the free Polar Flow for Coach service, Polar Vantage V forms a complete training solution that covers everything that goes into a pro athlete’s training
- Swimming metrics help athletes to analyse each session follow training load and swimming performace, as well as cardio load, pace and distance based on pool length and boosted GPS in open water, stroke rate, SWOLF and swimming style.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.