Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
3T Lauf Custom Team Grit Carbon Fork
Average connection time 25 secs
For over half a century, 3T's products have been at the forefront of cycling technology. The Italian brand's dedication to innovation and performance has resulted in victories at the sport's biggest races including world championships, the Tour de France and the Giro d'Italia. Today, 3T has reaffirmed its connection to the sport with highly innovative frame designs that empower riders to explore cycling in new ways. Meanwhile, the Torino-born brand's leading position in the area of cockpits and seatposts means the famous 3T logo remains the mark of a true cyclist.
The Lauf Grit is the perfect addition to any gravel bike - or to "gravel-up" any CX bike. It makes the bike more capable and more comfortable. While remaining light and lightning fast. Make your next adventure the most fun one yet!
- S2 Springs: The springs on the Lauf Grit are made of military spec S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel. The springs have been "shocked" in Lauf test lab over 1.000.000 times reaching 20mm amplitude every time.
- Progressive: The Lauf Grit has 30mm of travel with progressive spring rate. This means that the further the fork compresses the springs become stiffer. This helps keeping the fork from bottoming out while staying sensitive to small bumps.
- Small Bump Performance: The Lauf forks are designed to maintain the lightness and reliability of rigid forks, while offering absorption and traction in small bumps that conventional suspension forks can't match. The stiction and high unsprung weight of conventional suspension forks make them unable to keep up with high-speed input as brilliantly as the Lauf Grit.
- Zero Maintenance: The design of the Lauf forks is based around eliminating all "moving parts", and therefore, friction and maintenance. Instead of looking for wear and tear you can focus on clocking more miles and creating more smiles. Just ride!
- All Weather:a The Lauf Grit works flawlessly in all weather conditions. Whether you find yourself in the freezing Antarctica or the scorching Sahara. Grab your rig and just ride!
- Wheels: 700c and 27.5"
- Travel: 30mm / 1.18" travel
- Weight: 900g / 1.98lbs (210mm steerer with Lauf axle)
- Unsprung weight: 250g unsprung weight
- Axle: 15x100mm version
- Hub spacing: 100mm
- Rake: 47mm*
- Axle to crown: 409mm* (with 6mm of sag accounted for)
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4"(delivered with 1 1/2"adapter. Uncut length 300mm)
- Min rotor size: Flatmount for min. 160mm rotor
- Max tire width: 700x42c and 27.5x2.1"
- Rider weight limit: 110kg / 242lbs
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.