Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Shimano Ultegra R8000 11 Speed Groupset
Average connection time 25 secs
System engineering at its peak. Each of the components magnifies the qualities of the others for an unparalleled level of performance. Optimising input to maximize output. That's how it achieves supremacy.
- Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainset
- Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 Brake Caliper
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Cassette
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 - HG700 - 11 Speed 116 Link Chain
- Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 Shifters for Mechanical Shift and Brake
- Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 Front Derailler
Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 Chainset
- The HollowTech II 11-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load.
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer.
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight.
- Wide gear pitch spacing increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility to frames with OLD 135 / 142 mm and 410mm chain stay length.
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability(sold separately).
Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 Brake Caliper
- Ultegra components offer an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders .
- Dual-pivot calliper brake with super SLR-EV design for quick linear response, increased rigidity and improved braking power .
- Must be used in conjunction with super SLR levers for correct leverage ratio .
- Enhanced brake arch proportions give a quicker linear response and increased power .
- Low profile outer cable stop position improves cable routing for reduced friction .
- Spring tension adjuster for precision set-up .
- Adjustable toe-in on the brake shoes for easy set up .
- Added clearance for compatibility with 28C tire size.
Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11 Speed Cassette
- Lightweight 11-speed HG-EV cassette with rigid alloy sprocket carrier for reduced weight and better shifting performance, even under the most demanding gear changes.
- Hyperglide EV sprockets have been designed to reduce weight with improve teeth shaping providing accurate shifting and reduced wear.
- Wide gear range to meet the demands of all types of rider.
- For use with 11-speed HG-EV chains.
Shimano Ultegra 6800 - HG700 - 11 Speed 116 Link Chain
The Shimano Ultegra Chain is a super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability. The outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck.
Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) is smooth running and increases durability. The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, while also providing efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running.
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Outer plate has been developed to reduce chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology for smooth running and increased durability
Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000 Shifters for Mechanical Shift and Brake
- Precision-engineered Ultegra STI levers with carbon levers offer powerful braking and effortless 11-speed shifting, making them the ideal choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders .
- Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with Polymer coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting .
- Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets .
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes .
- Powerful and controllable braking thanks to SLR-EV compatibility .
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands.
Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 Rear Derailleur
- Ultegra Shadow design rear derailleur with wide link design gives quick accurate shifts and excellent drivetrain efficiency.
- Sleek appearance with Low profile Shadow design construction reduces risk of damage in a crash.
- Wide outer link plates increase pivot joint rigidity to reduce shifting deflection.
- Lightweight aluminium pulley cage helps reduce weight without sacrificing shifting performance.
- Wide gear ratio compatible with 11-25 up to 11-30T.
- If the groupset has an 11-32T or 11-34T cassette then a medium cage rear derailleur will be supplied
Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000 Front Derailler
- Ultegra front derailleur with toggle link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally .
- Toggle link design is light action with short lever movement and less effort at the end of shifting stroke .
- Wide inner link increased rigidity and takes front shifting performance to a new level, especially under heavy load .
- The forged wide link cradles the axle pivot at both ends providing a smooth shifting swing .
- Designed to work with the wider gear pitch spacing Shimano chainsets without sacrificing shifting performance on bikes with 135 / 142 mm OLD .
- Cable tension is adjustable on the front derailleur .
- Added frame support bolt for more stability under load.
Product DetailsBrand:ShimanoRange:Shimano Ultegra
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I bought this Ultegra R8000 groupset to upgrade from the 5800 one that was on my bike at purchase. I think it’ll give me the improvement I’m looking for as well as re-vitalising my R2 climbing machine. It came at the best online price... great PBK value and fast delivery service! Thanks
Nothing that's not been said before I suspect but the quality and performance of Ultegra is unbeatable for the money. I switched from a mish mash of components with a 105 cassette that was ok but the full Ultegra groupset is in a different league. I don't understand some reviews that say they can't feel a difference. Oh well. One word of caution. Just when you think you've looked at everything, I had to buy another front mech as the one supplied was braze on and I didn't check....
Shimano Groupset R8000
Excellent in Customer service, knowledgeable with any bike related questions I asked from sizes to heights. I couldn’t ask for more. I got the perfect group set that I wanted. Keep up the good work 🇬🇧. I salute you for your patience and commitment in what you do
Replaced my Dura Ace 7800 10 spd groupo (arguably the best 10 spd Shimano every made, i.e. better than 7900) with Ultegra R8000 - wow! So nice. Mad my 10 year old Cervelo R3 SL feel like a new bike - better brakes (very easy to align pads + dual pivot = stronger, more consistent braking). New designs for both derailleurs makes them way more precise to setup and again - shifting is precise and consistent. Buying this groupo and my new Dura Ace R9100 C40 CL saved me about 10 grand - I almost bought a new super bike. Instead, I rejuvenated my current super bike (and save hours of position set up, etc. - lol). Very happy with this purchase and with ProBike's service (and price!). Also, ProbikeKit ships the bottom bracket and cables (not shown) with the groupo - everything you need to upgrade your groupo.
As good as Di2!
Bought this for a travel bike I’ve built. Was prepared to be disappointed returning to mechanical shifting. What a great surprise to find it’s as positive and exact shifting as my electronic Di2 race bike. The only difference is the amount of throw required at the lever. Great group!!! Way improved!! Fantastic price point.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Groupset
As usual a very high standard of components from shimano, im building a new machine with this ultegra r8000 set, a two-tone black/dark grey adorns all the parts, Crank spider & arms a half polished black finish looks amazing. Carbon levers with a quicker gear response & ribbed hoods are an move up from the older 6800 version, even the cassette has 1 carbon spider great service from ProBikeKit!