Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
PowerTap P1 Dual Sided Power Meter Pedals
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
IT'S LIKE CLIPPING YOUR FEET INTO TWO LITTLE LIE DETECTORS.
These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true “plug-and-play” experience. The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.
- Dual-sided measurement.
- Most advanced cycling power meter ever developed.
- Easily swap between bikes for a vast range of compatibility.
- Measures left power, right power and Advanced Pedal Metrics.
- Weight: 432 grams per pair of pedals (with batteries)
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt
- Cleat: PowerTap Cleats, available in 6 degree or 0 degree float
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer (*Adjust the spring force tension for optimal retention and safe release. Ensure pedal and claw area are free of dirt, debris and clothing obstructions.)
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA Lithium - use only lithium batteries with the P1 pedals. Alkaline batteries could damage the pedals, and damage caused by batteries is not covered under warranty.
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- No weight limit
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.