Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Elite Drivo II OTS Plus Turbo Trainer
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Are you driven to perfection? Elite certainly are, which is why their flagship Drivo FE-C trainer is now even better
Continued development on the Drivo's industry-leading Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter has yielded a certified accuracy rating of just 0.5%, further pushing the boundaries of data accuracy
Redesigned and upgraded resistance hardware can now adjust from 0% to 24% in less than 3 seconds, making it one of the fastest responding trainers on the market and ideal for virtual racing software such as Zwift
All Drivos are extensively tested and calibrated before shipping using an Lorenz industrial torque meter, once calibrated an occasional software-based recalibration is all that's required, no sending your trainer back for recalibration
- The Drivo II's massive mag resistance unit can generate over 3,600 Watts at 60 KMPH
- The 6 KG internal flywheel is geared up for high RPM's, generating a smoother feel
- Connects to your computer or wireless device by either ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart
- Redesigned legs provide a wider stance and greater stability but still fold away for easy storage
- Comes with 9/10/11 speed compatible Shimano freehub, Campag users will require adaptor TT14233
- Compatible with 130 and 135 Q/R rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
- Includes a 3-year subscription to Elite's My E-training app
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.