Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed HO Rear Derailleur
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
It’s the heart and soul of the Record 11s drivetrain! The Record rear derailleur has always evoked competitions and wins, and still today represents for professional racers the certainty of fast and extremely precise shifting, even under load. But you don’t have to be a pro to take advantage of the performance features of the Record 11-speed: the fun is for all.
Quickly take the lead and leave your rivals motionless.
New Upper Body With Ho (Hydraulic Optimization) Geometry In Ultra-Light Technopolymer Reinforced With Carbon Fibre
- Rear Derailleur Fixing Bolts In Aluminium
- With the same resistance and stiffness, the new two-part system makes it possible to reduce the weight by 53% compared to steel and 22% compared to titanium and prolongs the component life.
Ultra-Shift Exclusive Geometry Parallelogram
- Maximum derailleur stiffness, fast shifting, precision, reduction of possible play.
Completely New Design
- The new shape of the external components enables the rear derailleur to move according to a different angle and the new internal design keeps the chain nearer the cassette to ensure better power transmission, greater and more secure traction, a better chain/sprocket interface and greater durability of components subject to wear and tear.
- The special chainring positioned inside the gear body acts on a rectangular section spring that allows the component to move along a trajectory that perfectly follows the curve of the sprockets, on both the 11-23 cassette and the new 11-29.
Front Plate And Cage In Carbon Fibre
- Maximum rigidity, fast actuation and reduced friction.
- Weight: 183 gr.- 185 gr. (medium rear derailleur to fit the 11-32 cassette)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from £309.38Add both to basket
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.