Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
PowerPod AeroPod Power and CdA Meter
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
AeroPod is not only the most advanced power meter on the market, but AeroPod also is the ONLY power meter that can measure your aerodynamic CdA.
AeroPod is a sophisticated Power Meter:
- Both-leg measurement with precision comparable to “gold-standard” power meters
- Portable: moves easily from bike to bike
- Simple to use: attach to handlebars, pair, ride
- Includes PowerStroke left/right, front/back, side-to-side measurements for improved pedaling efficiency and economy
- Transmits ANT power/slope/wind speed/CdA/Time Advantage measurements
- Transmits BLE power/CdA data to Velocomp’s PowerHouse app
AeroPod is a sophisticated Aerodynamic CdA sensor:
- Works with ANT+, both-leg, direct force power meters (DFPM)
- On-the-road, live measurement of aerodynamic drag (CdA)
- Three-digit display of CdA
- On-the-road, live measurement of time gained/lost due to CdA changes (Time Advantage)
- Measure/compare the aerodynamics of your bike equipment, accessories, clothing
- Ride memory stores raw sensor data for after-the-ride analysis
- Isaac software included for after-the-ride CdA analysis
AeroPod works with many ANT+/BLE devices
- Garmin Connect IQ devices
- Lezyne GPS bike computers
- Raptor AR Smart Glasses (www.everysight.com)
- Velocomp PowerHouse Bike app for iOS and Android
Have a TT bike with winged aero bars? We've got you covered!
Velocomp's optional under-the-bars TT mount allows you to attach AeroPod below the aero bar extensions.
What’s in the box
- AeroPod sensor and pitot tube
- PowerStroke upgrade
- Mount for round, 31.8 mm handlebars
- (OPTIONAL): Under-the-aerobars TT mount
- USB cable
- Isaac software for Mac/PC
- PowerHouse Bike app for iOS/Android
Additional items required, not supplied
- ANT+ bike computer, or Raptor glasses, or iOS/Android Bluetooth Low Energy smartphone
- Direct Force Power Meter (required for CdA measurement)
- ANT+ Speed sensor (cadence sensor optional but recommended)
- USB charger
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.