Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
CycleOps Magnus Trainer
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Saddle up and prepare to workout the way you want, when you want, where you want. All you need is your bike, the Magnus, your favorite virtual training software and device of choice.
Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart technologies provide a quick connection to an array of virtual training software, while our fast-response electromagnetic response system puts you in control of every change in resistance, from 0 to 1500 watts. Top it off with the oh so study Classic series indoor trainer frame, complete with our innovative clutch knob and you get the most affordable, smart indoor bike trainer experience yet.
Improvements over PowerSync:
- Electromagnetic Resistance � faster response resistance changes
- Dual Band Connectivity � ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth SMART
- Larger Dynamic Range � 1500w v 1200w (@20mph)
- Headless Mode � progressive resistance curve
- Field Updateable Firmware (OTA)
- Better Value - $599 v $899
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- 1500 watt peak resistance
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", and 27" wheel sizes.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Accuracy: Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Frame: Classic Series Frame and clutch knob
- Axle Compatibility: 120, 130, 135MM and 142mm Thru-axle compatibility with adapter
- Resistance Type: Fast response Electromagnetic
- Connectivity: ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth SMART
- Flywheel: 2.6lb precision balanced
- Firmware Updates: BLE OTA Updates (over the air wireless)
- Compatibility: VirtualTraining, Zwift and many more
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.