Added to your basket
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)
Elite Volano Smart B+ Turbo Trainer
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Direct drive transmission
- Direct transmission hometrainer with integrated fluid resistance technology.
- Superquiet, smooth.
- Wide power range: ideal for cadence, power and speed-based training sessions.
- Flywheel: 3 kg.
- Wheel off design eliminates slippage and tyre wear.
- The Misuro B+ Sensor (included) sends speed, power and cadence data to ANT™+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible apps and devices.
- 12 months of free App My E-Training. “Level training” is free to use without limit.
- Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed.
- Extremely quiet: Fluid based resistance and the direct transmission of effort eliminate the high noise levels associated with indoor training.
- Internal flywheel: smooth road-like pedaling during all types of training.
- Direct Power Transmission: The direct transmission of power output is achieved through a direct connection between the trainer and the bicycle’s chain. This design eliminates all forms of slippage-when starting, accellerating or during the most intense sprints.
- Integrated Fluid Resistance Technology: A wide range of resistance levels and a high degree of pedaling smoothness come from an integrated resistance unit that uses Elite designed silicone oil
- Easy to use: Substitute your bicycle’s rear wheel with Turbo Muin and start training right away, as if you were on the road.
- Compatible with Road and MTB bikes with standard diameter quick release, 130mm/135mm hubs and 142x12 thru axles
- Self-adjusting Progressive Resistance: Fluid resistance, similar to the air resistance experienced on the road, gradually increases with speed; use higher gears for power-based training and lower gears for base level and rpm training . The wide range of resistance covers both the needs of the pro-level athlete and the amateur.
- Stable and foldable frame: just fold it and store it once you’re done training
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Spin spin spin spin
This has been great. I bought it at the beginning of winter and have used it almost everyday. The volume is great. There are no unusual weird high pitch noises or grinding sounds from this trainer. Noise levels seem to be pretty progressive. But it never feels too loud when you're hammering, especially with all the blood rushing past your ears. Ride feel has been great. I was worried about the light flywheel not having a realistic feel, but the progressive resistance really help feel like you're riding outside. It's not a powered trainer so you miss done of the adjustable features on Zwift, but I've never had a problem with the feel of it while training or doing a zwift race. The only time it feels like a traineris when you have to stop and start. There's a big of chugging when you do that too remind you you're on a trainer. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the resistance feel, especially for the price. Stability isn't an issue. You can't throw your bike around like you do outside, but it helps you stay on control. I've never felt like I'm going to tip even when sprinting our leaning over to pick something up. Granted, I'm a smaller rider, but I don't think it should be an issue for most. Set up was easy. Instructions for building it and the connectivity features were a little sparse. But most who have built furniture or set up a hone router should have no problem. It also has all the hardware for current road bike standards so that's appreciated. I did buy an ant+ dongle as I felt that's a better connection for my set up. But that's no fault of the trainer. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone living somewhere where you have to ride indoors during the winter. Take the money you save from not buying a smart trainer Ann's get yourself a new kit or do a spring training camp. You're gonna want to show up all your riding buddies with your winter fitness.